Appleton OWI Attorney
Unfortunately every day in America, Law Enforcement officers violate citizens’ core civil liberties. My life’s work is dedicated to ensuring that every police stop of a vehicle and arrest of a citizen is done within the rules clearly laid out by our founding fathers 200 years ago. My practice is client oriented and solely dedicated to OWI defense. I am committed to providing the best possible legal services to help individuals overcome troubling legal issues in a cost-effective manner. That means I return your calls promptly, speak plainly, report regularly on your case, and am up front and ethical about my fees. These are the great advantages of picking a smaller law firm that gives you the much needed one on one attention that you deserve.
- University of Arkansas School of Law, 2014
- Johnson and Wales University, 2011
- Bachelor of Science
- Graduated with the highest G.P.A. in the class
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers , 2014- Present
- National College of DUI Defense, 2014- Present
- Outagamie County Bar Association, 2014- Present
- State Bar of Wisconsin, 2014- Present
Contact Vanessa today to get a free consultation from an experienced and dedicated Appleton OWI lawyer!